Wednesday 25 April 2012

Be Myself?

Bismillah.Alhamdulillah =) . Don't know if this the right time to write.Well then I'd prefer to just write. It was actually a lot of things happened to me. All this while I've kept searching the best topic to update the blog. Okey then,guess what? The idea come into my mind right after I'd finished reading all my post on my own blog. Thus, I guess the message is BE MYSELF!
 Just now having the excited and granted feeling of being chose as one of the matriculation's student. "Tahniah, anda telah ditawarkan Program Matrikulasi KPT. Program Dua Tahun (PDT), Aliran Sains di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor." Ok now the course is the best and the shcool is awesome,but the programme's duration? em huh rather long~ It's just that my parents said, "Tunggu UPU jelah". Ok then I'll wait, in fact it is my own choice to wait for the UPU result. Hope get the best. Ameen.
 And now actually I'm working at Pak MJ Cafe as the shop assisstant. Take good care of the cafe. It is actually a marshmallow and chocolate stall. AWESOME!
 Based on my experience of two days working there, people respect those who respect themselves,respect the others and most importantly respect The Almighty.
Whatever it is,so sorry to say,coz I need a long nice rest. Till then, goodnight and may Allah bless. insya-Allah I'll update another post in this short time.

p/s: I think now it's more about gibberish huh..so sorry,really tired and sleepy right now.Nite all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment